PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE COMING IN FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
· To make an appointment please phone us on 01483 417781 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile number in the message. Please do not come into the salon to make an appointment. We are making our way through clients that were booked in prior to lockdown & our waiting list.
· Please bear with us and the salon lines will be fully open from 4/7/2020 to make your appointment. We have also extended our hours including Sundays, to ensure social distance spacing in-salon and increased appointment availability.
· If you or any member of your household are displaying symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come into the salon.
· We kindly ask you to complete a Covid-19 information form prior to your appointment.
· Please be aware we may have to take your temperature on arrival and will discuss any high readings discreetly with you, which will result in rescheduling your appointment.
· Please keep 1 metre plus away from other clients due to social distancing.
· We kindly ask you to wait outside the salon, until a member of staff lets you know it is ok to enter.
· Please arrive for your appointment on time and contact us if any delays. Any late arrivals could result in your appointment being cancelled due to time restrictions.
· On arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitiser. We will provide these facilities.
· Please be aware that we may have to take your temperature before you enter.
· Please wear a mask, we are able to provide these for your appointment. Please do let us know if any medical reasons mean you are unable to wear a mask. We have masks available for children over 6 years - please advise us on arrival.
· Please bring minimal belonging with you, we will not be able to store any coats or belongings.
· We are unable to serve any refreshments. We will be happy to provide water in disposable bottles/cups. Please do not bring any food in with you.
· Please come to your appointment alone, (except if you are a parent of a child or carer).
· Children’s appointments: We have extended the salon space especially for these appointments but are still restricted due to social distancing. Please come with one parent/Guardian/Carer and without siblings if possible. Please be aware that space is limited and for older children, we may require parents/guardians/carers to wait outside. Please advise & discuss at time of booking. Children under 6 years, please have hair pre-washed, tangle-free hair.
· All parents/Guardians/Carers are responsible for their children at all times & ensuring 1 meter plus social distancing.
· We are unable to currently have any toys/sweets/food so please do bring any toys materials that you think your child would enjoy for their appointment.
· No fringe trims will be offered as stand-alone service at present.
· There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients. Please feel free to bring any personal reading material for your appointment.
· Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use. Sanitise or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
· Team members will be sanitising all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly.
· All Team members have undergone extra Covid-19 training and will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments. We are following strictest guidelines and will ensure that all stations and equipment all sanitised between appointments. Please bear with us as this may add extra time to some appointments
· Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash.